Compact Metal Industries Ltd (CMI), was founded in 1973, with its principal activities in mild steel window fabrication. Over the years, it had expanded by acquiring as well as setting up new subsidiaries and positioned itself as “The Aluminium Windows & Doors Specialist”.
CMI offers a range of aluminium curtain walling, windows, doors and grilles. These products have gone through years of research and stringent tests to ensure the quality and durability being delivered at its best. CMI works hand-in-hand with the architects to transform each project undertaken into a building of distinct elegance and prominence. CMI has a set of vision and mission statements as well as Quality Policy and Quality Objectives that enabled us to obtain our new ISO 9001:2008. In doing so, CMI is in a good position to meet the rising standards and requirements of the building industries.
To provide the best quality of product and service to meet customers’ requirement.
Top management must strive themselves to achieve the above policy with the following direction and approach:
- Quality Human Resource is a key success to quality management;
- Deploy strategically the right person to the right job;
- Cultivate individual’s commitment and take pride in his / her involvement in quality improvement;
- Be innovative and creative in quality management;
- Constant upgrading and training to acquire new skills and technology;
- Establish strong team work within and among the departments;
- Treat your colleague as your customer; and
- Committed to continual improvement on company’s quality policy and objectives.